The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
Human Capital Solutions:
Offers a breadth of specialist expertise in critical areas for HR and business leaders, including assessment, rewards, executive compensation, and retirement & financial wellness. Our extensive client portfolio includes leading international and local companies, regulatory bodies, professional associations, voluntary welfare organisations, as well as small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Provides tailored talent, rewards, and performance expertise to financial services firms across the globe. Since 1966, we have partnered with the largest and smallest financial services firms to help them make data-driven decisions to hire, retain, and engage the top talent for keeping the global economy running. Our compensation surveys are the most comprehensive, in-depth source of rewards data covering over 150 countries from more than 2,500 clients. Our consultants work with hundreds of firms annually to design total rewards programs and benchmark financial performance for boards of directors, executives, employees, and sales professionals.
What You Will Do
- Work with the experienced consultants from around the region on projects and become familiar with critical challenges that top level clients from varying industries are facing.
- Validate and analyse compensation and organizational data received for surveys and consulting projects.
- Conduct statistical analysis and modeling of data for consulting projects/studies.
- Provide research to support development of proposals, reports, and white papers/articles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 to June 2021 preferred.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics/Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, data analytics and visualization skills would be an advantage.
- Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Meticulous, analytical and insightful.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm