The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
Human Capital Solutions:
Offers a breadth of specialist expertise in critical areas for HR and business leaders, including assessment, rewards, executive compensation, and retirement & financial wellness. Our extensive client portfolio includes leading international and local companies, regulatory bodies, professional associations, voluntary welfare organisations, as well as small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Empowers the world’s most innovative organisations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are responsive, agile, work fast and over-deliver – all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humour.
What You Will Do
- Manage survey process independently (ensuring high quality, timeliness and profitability targets are met); this includes but not limited to data collection, data validation and checking.
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights from the data collected.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in the data collected, to be able to use data to build business case and demonstrate an ability to structure a presentation with the relevant insights.
- Work with experienced consultants and other internal stakeholders to develop reports.
- Develop analytical models on MS Office for consulting projects.
- Support experienced consultants in building presentations for clients.
- Communicate and answer client’s queries regarding the survey and analytic outputs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
This unique opportunity provides talented students and graduates with challenging project-based work that requires teamwork, ingenuity, and creativity, as well as tactical responsibilities that expose the intern first-hand to the experiences of a full-time employee in a dynamic consulting environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 to June 2021 preferred.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Psychology/ Economics/Business/Human Resources/Finance or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills. Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Meticulous, analytical and good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm