The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The CRAH APAC CEO office comprises the regional CEO of CRAH’s operations in Asia Pacific and his direct support staff.
What You Will Do
Support the APAC CEO Office in conducting projects involving analytics, research and event management, in line with the strategic goals of the Regional Office.
Intern will gain exposure and work on projects including but not limited to:
Analysis of the Asia and Global Specialty Businesses:
- Economic and industry analyses for the CEO Office.
- Development and maintenance of information packs / fact bases.
Communications with the Team:
- Key updates to the leadership and Aon community within Asia Pacific.
- Design and development of internal presentations.
Event Planning and Management:
- Planning of major leadership events in coordination with various internal stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2nd class (upper) honors or GPA 3.4 (cum laude) and above strongly preferred.
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred.
- Leadership or events planning experience as part of academic work or co-curricular activities.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Concentration in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Project Management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Programming, e.g. Python, would be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm