The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Regional Marketing and Communications team supports the regional and local business leaders across 13 countries in Asia to meet their business needs by empowering clients, colleagues and communities.
What You Will Do
Promotion/ Channel Marketing.
- Support the team on regional and local marketing campaigns, including events.
- Understand how to leverage the social media applications (LinkedIn) in a business context.
- Create and distribute direct eDMs via an email blasting tool.
- Measuring the marketing effectiveness of the local and regional campaigns via a simple matrix.
- Deep understanding of the Aon Brand Guidelines and its applications and a strong advocate of the brand standards.
- Supports the Regional Marketing team in all market wide marketing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred.
- Degree in Marketing preferred.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of the English language – both verbal and written.
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm