The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Understand and appreciate the basics of the various initiatives in Client Solutions. This includes gaining exposure to understanding how business derives value from the actionable insights provided by the Client Solutions team and formulating strategic plans.
- Assist in data collation, exploration of new ideas and execution methods or processes for piloting new strategic initiatives.
- Consolidate, analyze and reconcile collated financial data to assess reasonableness and ensure accuracy of inputs.
- Support detailed analytics of the countries results, and identify trends and opportunities.
- Aid preparation of Client Solutions reports to address business needs and deliver value-added insights to support management in strategic decision-making.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of system deployments or enhancements, and propose new ideas and improvements to interface designs.
- Other duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred.
- Degree in Finance or related degrees (e.g. Accounting, Economics etc.), with 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Strong interest in consulting/ financial analysis, and demonstrates strong capacities in structured and logical thinking.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an aptitude for working accurately and quickly.
- Able to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Exhibit reliability to be entrusted to follow through tasks assigned.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm