The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Health & Benefits Broking Team encompasses Broking and Broking Admin who face the markets and provide advisory and placement activities for Aon's clients.
What You Will Do
- Support Broking Admin Teams in Policy Administration and Invoicing.
- Tabulate premiums breakdown.
- E-Filing Support.
- Support Broking Team’s projects (ie. TBS population support).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and aptitude to work in the Human Resources field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Pleasant, responsible and a team player.
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm