The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Human Resources team aims as a strategic partner and enabler to our business leaders and colleagues. Through the delivering of consistent and positive colleague experience, the team is the trusted advisors on the Company’s growth, talent agenda, and building core organisational capabilities.
This position will support the re-engineering of various HR aspects in projects success in the Asia region of the HR team(s).
What You Will Do
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions and issues (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Create and update workflows and materials.
- Conduct troubleshooting and data management.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- HR dashboard analysis and reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and aptitude to work in the Human Resources field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Love to connect with people.
- Has critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently but also love working with a team.
- Able to act in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm