Aon Wealth Solutions team help raise awareness and employer provision of retirement savings for companies' employees, which helps people save during their career to retire comfortably. We help our clients (corporates) set up and manage their corporate retirement plans around the world.
As part of a small growing specialist team based in 3 different locations, you will have the opportunity to get involved in many different and exciting projects, that will help you understand the workings of a company and why it's important to always learn about new things in your own career journey.
What You Will Do
- Working with a team of consultants and actuaries to conduct data analysis and other deliverables as part of client consulting projects.
- Maintaining various databases, reporting engines and applications.
- Managing and supporting operational administrative responsibilities and project management and co-ordination of client projects.
- Supporting new business commercial activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with an expected graduation of the following calendar year.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good academic track record.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Strong passion for the consulting industry of Risk and People.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work on diverse teams and cultivate relationships.
- Enthusiastic who like meeting people.
- Creative thinking.
- Positive attitude.
- Confident, self-motivated, with the desire to learn.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understanding that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies.
- It’s being valued for who you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm