The Client Services team supports the Aon Specialty Broking business which manages the largest portfolio of business in Asia.
Aon Specialty Broking Asia combines localized client advisory services with placement experts from our Global Broking Centre trading daily with domestic, regional and global carriers ensuring our clients benefit from industry leading advice and placement solutions to more effectively manage risk.
What You Will Do
- Perform processing of premium closing with efficiency and accuracy.
- Proactive in reviewing the contract setup and prompt identification of unusual terms in contract.
- Review premium calculation and ensure prompt processing.
- Ensure premium and claims collection are collected promptly.
- Monitor unallocated receipt and ensure it is reconciled promptly.
- Liaise with client/network office/broker/finance for any premium booking, processing or collection queries.
- Identify & report issues relating to unallocated receipt and long overdue balance promptly to Manager.
- Undertake any other work as assigned by Manager and or Supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s in Business / Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably some Accounting or Credit Control experience, however we are open to recent graduates with a relevant Degree.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Team player, ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Meticulous - exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How we support our colleagues:
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon.
Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon is in the business of better decisions:
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Aon plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm