Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Commercial Risk, Health & Affinity APAC CEO office comprises the regional CEO's operations in Asia Pacific and his direct support staff.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
Analysis of the Asia Pacific Businesses:
- Economic and industry analyses for the CEO Office.
- Development and maintenance of information packs / fact bases.
Communications with the Team:
- Key updates to the leadership and Aon community within Asia Pacific.
- Design and development of internal presentations.
Event Planning and Management:
- Planning of major leadership events in coordination with various internal stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Concentration in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Project Management would be advantageous.
- 2nd class (upper) honors or GPA 3.4 (cum laude) and above strongly preferred.
- Leadership or events planning experience as part of academic work or co-curricular activities.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of Programming, e.g., Python, would be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Project...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm