Our graduate programme is about developing your core knowledge, skills and experience to underpin your career growth.
You’ll benefit from structured training, mentoring, funded professional qualifications or accreditations relevant to your programme, and the support you need to develop and succeed.
What You Will Do
- Our Consultant work at the very heart of every project, making sure that teams and clients work together efficiently, stay motivated and feel empowered to do their best work. You’ll be supported as you take responsibility for delivering industry-defining work that truly transforms the world and improves quality of life.
- You will be actively encouraged to experience a variety of service lines and sectors and to develop a true understanding about what we can offer our clients. Working with teams from various disciplines you will be expected to own deliverables, liaise with clients and have a real impact on all aspects of an asset’s life cycle; from project inception and delivery to best practice operational strategy.
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. No two career paths are identical; we will help you to build your career on your own interests and to “make your own Arcadis”. In the process you will get the chance to connect, work closely with and learn from the industry’s leading experts and their networks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will need to have or be in the final year of your degree.
- We are looking for graduates from a broad range of subjects including Construction, Real Estate, Engineering, Property, Business and Finance.
- Confident communicators and influencers.
- Innovative and creative lateral thinkers.
- People who are passionate about solving the industry’s main problems and ‘improving the quality of life’.
- People with a growth and leadership mindset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering, Property
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm