Our graduate programme is about developing your core knowledge, skills and experience to underpin your career growth.
You’ll benefit from structured training, mentoring, funded professional qualifications or accreditations relevant to your programme, and the support you need to develop and succeed.
What You Will Do
- You will be actively encouraged to experience a variety of service lines and sectors and to develop a true understanding about what we can offer our clients.
- Working with teams from various disciplines you will be expected to own deliverables, liaise with clients and contribute to all aspects of project delivery, managing the success of projects through clear strategy and proactive commitment.
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will need to have or be in the final year of your degree.
- We are looking for graduates from Quantity Surveying subjects.
- Possess a growth mindset.
- Confident and able to influence others.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Innovative and creative.
- Agile thinkers.
- Those who share our passion to ‘improve the quality of life.
- Keen to learn and develop further skills.
- Excited about being part of a new programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm