The purpose of this position is to come up with concepts and develop mechanisms and machines as part of Aritex's project processes as well as of Aritex products/goods.
- Designing and calculating machines and mechanisms at a conceptual level (even details, if necessary)
- Liaising with the project team to establish communication
- Monitoring and executing his/her own project.
- Preparing all necessary documentation for assembly and testing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering degree
- English (other languages a plus)
- Knowledge of machine design and calculation
- Knowledge of mechatronics
- Teamwork; communication; methodology; rigor
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm