- R&D of sub-micron microscopic optical system
- Degree or above in Optical Engineering
- Familiar with using Code V /Zemax / ASAP/ Tracepro
- Research & Develop High Resolution Optical Equipment in semiconductor field, i.e.: nanometer scale polarimetry/ellipsometry/interferometry
- Be responsible for all phases of optics development including first order analysis, concept and detailed design
- Conduct research and development of sub-micron microscopic optical system (DIC, confocal etc.), Micro-Optics/Diffractive Optics based miniature imaging/projection module, 3D imaging and reconstruction system, laser based optical metrology equipment, hyper-spectral/UV/IR imaging system
- Degree or above in Optical Engineering, Physics or relevant disciplines
- Self-motivated, proactive and possess good communication skills
- Knowledge of Basic Optics principle, i.e: Light Material Interaction, Diffraction & Interference Theory etc.
- Experience and knowledge of the metrology, instrumentation, techniques of physical measurements will be an advantage.
- Hands-on mentality and result orientation.
- Relevant knowledge or design experience in Geometrical Optics (i.e. Tele-centric Lens, Kohler Illumination)
- Familiar with using Code V / Zemax / ASAP / Tracepro or similar CAE tools in optical system design and analysis
**Candidate with more relevant working experience may be considered as Senior Engineer
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 3:59 pm