- Degree or higher in Engineering or Science disciplines
- Good logical thinking and analytical mind
- Passion for computer vision and machine learning research and development
- Willing to take up challenges
- Responsible for conducting research and development in computer vision technology, machine learning technology, advanced vision algorithms and applications for machine automation and visual inspection
- Experience in machine learning related tools such as Caffe, Tensor Flow, Theano, Matlab, OpenCV etc. will be a plus
- Training will be provided to suitable candidates
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts via our career webpage.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.
Job Segment: Engineer, Product Development, Inspector, R&D Engineer, Engineering, Research, Quality
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.