You will work part time parallel to your studies within the Motor Vehicle Industry Marketing department at Atlas Copco, Industrial Technique, and be a part of our ACoE(Asia Centre of Excellence ) team. Supported by your mentor and your colleagues, you will take part in various projects and you are likely to manage projects yourself as well. Your main tasks will be connected to marketing activities, digital customer interaction and team competence development, you will have the opportunity to take an exciting and eventful inside in Marketing Specialist life. You have the chance to get work experience locally and create a world-class Master thesis globally.
- You as a Master’s student get the unique opportunity to gain work experience within Atlas Copco parallel to your studies and write an international master thesis (abroad) in our global business
- You will work self-dependent and get diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
- You receive personal and professional training through our internal Academy as well as personal coaching to grow as an individual and learn from experienced Managers
- You gain global experiences with international peers during one week in Sweden and peer coaching sessions
- You will get a broader view about our business by visiting our facilities in the east of China
- You gain working experience locally & abroad to get yourself started for your future career within Atlas Copco
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently in the middle of your master program with a Marketing focus ideally within the field of Product Marketing, Digital Media and Market Comm.
- You are planning to start writing your world class master thesis during 2019/2020
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You need to have basic knowledge and experience in Multimedia Technology
- You should have an interest in working with marketing digitalization
- You are motivated to spend your lecture-free time working full time
- You are a dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills
- You are driven with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach
- You have awareness and appreciation of multicultural qualities on a global basis
- You have aspirations to work internationally
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm