Are you looking for a rewarding internship to start your career as a Cybersecurity Professional? Join us! Atos is seeking university students to intern with our renowned Cyber security team! With a global team of more than 5,000 security specialists and a worldwide network of Security Operation Centers (SOCs), we are a leader in the industry. Atos provides extensive services ranging from data protection to network security, from IoT security to Trust Management and Identity Access Management.
Cybersecurity Interns will support the deployment and implementation of security automation and orchestration across programs and services. Interns will handle documentation, proof of concept testing, custom API code, and customer implementation and integration. In this role, interns will also learn the elements of Security Operations.
Atos internships provide students with a rewarding opportunity to develop technical and leadership skills outside the classroom. We have a range of business areas for graduates and interns of all disciplines. Whether you’re working towards your degree, or you’ve already graduated, your journey is just beginning. We’ll be with you all the way, developing your potential and powering your progress.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited BS degree program in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Understanding JSON, SOAP, REST interface languages.
- Knowledge of Java.
- Understanding of Python.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of security and information assurance disciplines, and a real passion for career.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity principles, tools and devices.
- Knowledge of Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ.
- Concepts of Distributed Message Bus, Big Data Analytics, API programming, Publish / Subscribe technologies.
- Creative thinker with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm