Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
This position will support actuarial pricing activities for employee benefits products within AXA Hong Kong.
AXA is a leading player in Hong Kong’s Group Medical insurance market with over 300 thousand scheme members.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire knowledge and develop analytical skills within a fresh, dynamic and leading actuarial team in the market.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
What You Will Do
- Support the development and maintenance of pricing engines, tools and templates for a better workflow and ensure specified methodology and assumptions are met.
- Perform actuarial pricing and ongoing monitoring for corporate clients (including Medical and Life benefits).
- Perform experience study, assumption setting and claims data inventory.
- Communicate clearly with other teams to ensure business objectives are met.
- Assist in other ad hoc deliverables under supervision and guidance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate, major in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Details oriented and with great time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills, particularly relating to business considerations and using non-technical jargon.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Programming skills (R, VBA and SQL) and database skill a plus.
- In pursuit of actuarial qualification.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Actuarial Assistant.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm