Employers are looking for ways to attract the best talents in the market, engage their workforce and manage it at a reasonable cost. On the other hand, Employees are looking for more than just basic protection benefits. They are also looking at benefits that boost well-being.
- Actuarial pricing and ongoing monitoring of Group insurance products.
- Assist to review the product documentations such as policy contracts, provisions, product specs etc.
- Conduct experience studies to analyse policy trends
- Apply the knowledge you learn at university.
- Understand the real life work environment.
- Gain relevant experience, such as exposure to handle task with business cashflow and projection worksheets.
- Support Database tool modelling, maintenance and regular operations.
- Enhance soft skills through on-the-job training, e.g. communication skill.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students of degree of actuarial science or related discipline /or fresh graduates with less than one year of working experience.
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Details oriented and with great time management and task management skills
- Skills of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications a strong advantage
- Good team players with can-do attitude
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm