The commercial lines pricing team oversees all pricing actions and initiatives within the commercial business unit of AXA.
What You Will Do
- Enhancing pricing monitoring framework (technical dashboard, COR tracking etc), e.g. by utilizing data visualization techniques.
- Conducting pricing reviews and carrying out in-depth analyses of under-performing segments of the portfolio.
- Supporting underwriters with business case validation requests.
- Other ad hoc tasks such as streamlining of data-cleaning methods, automation of existing tools and processes, supporting stakeholders' analysis requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying actuarial science, economics, statistics, mathematics or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of insurance concepts.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- At least intermediate working knowledge of VBA.
- Good communication skills and ability to learn on the job.
- High proficiency in VBA / Python / SAS preferred.
- Demonstrated involvement/interest in non-academic pursuits.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm