The life product pricing and development team is responsible for Pricing and risk analyses, development and implementation of product offer and competitive analyses.
What You Will Do
- Support market and competitor research during product creation, as well as development of sales and marketing collaterals nearing launch.
- Support actuarial pricing work, e.g. product modelling, financials and risk analyses, developing policy illustrations.
- Support in system implementation requirements and testing for product launch.
- Handle queries and Special Quotes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies Actuarial Science, Business, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Science or equivalent.
- Fast & Keen Learner.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good Communication skills (written, verbal , active listening).
- A highly meticulous and detailed individual.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with deadlines.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm