The Insurance Management Associate Program (IMAP) is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic graduate to gain exposure in AXA’s life insurance business.
You will be put through a 24 months structured program with functional job rotations, trainings and certifications with Singapore College of Insurance (SCI). At the end of the program, you will have in depth knowledge in the business to take on a full time role within the life insurance team.
During the program, you can look forward to:
- Learning through experts.
- Mentorship from experienced leaders.
- Job rotations within 3 business units.
- Complete certifications from Singapore College of Insurance and be certified at the end of the program.
What You Will Do
You will start in Investment Wealth Management team with IMAP rotation in Investment Linked Policy (ILP) & Wealth Management with following duties:
- Conduct research into the business case of new initiatives and help plan and deliver on the new initiatives.
- Liaise with distribution team to ensure the training programme delivers the clear value proposition of the Company ILPs and fund platform offering.
- Liaise with fund managers on the various Investment trainings and material and for timely submission of information required for monthly fund fact sheet production.
- Support the team in setting up initiatives to increase agencies activation ratio of ILP products.
- Coordinate projects to support the enhancement of both distributors and customer journey.
- Assist the main coordinator for AXA Investment Club Forums and other investment related events.
- Assist the Investment Wealth Management team on any other ad-hoc projects.
- Actively engage with the High Net Worth team with regards to investments and platform management.
Your next rotation to High Net Worth (HNW) team with following duties:
- Assist Head of HNW in new strategic initiatives.
- Assist in new custodian bank and platform provider agreement/account setup.
- Assist in new business case management, from new case submission and underwriting assessment to custodian account setup and policy issuance.
- Assist the team with project work related to the HNW proposition (the AXA Imperial Collection), life product offering or distribution development programs.
- Support the team in setup initiatives to increase sales activity (policy issuance and new case submission rates), including campaigns.
- Support the team in enhancing the overall operational framework supporting the entire value chain proposition from internal process flows and systems to general operations in partnership with the custodian banks and platform providers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Highly numerate and strong attention to detail.
- Have a passion for investments, including funds.
- Very well organized with good time management skills and proactive problem solving.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel (may involve some macros programming).
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work well with various teams to deliver on outcome.
- Positive disposition, highly energetic and motivated with a strong desire to drive to succeed.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm