The Marketing and Communications department is the brand custodian of AXA Singapore and we promote brand awareness, engagement, and desire through various Brand, PR, insights studies and marketing initiatives that support business strategies. We adopt an insights-led and customer centric approach to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers. In AXA, community outreach is important to us and Marketing also takes the lead to drive corporate responsibility initiatives within the organisation.
What You Will Do
- Provide support to brand, marketing and PR campaigns development, execution, tracking and reporting of campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in content development to support and amplify campaign messaging to deepen customer engagement and build brand.
- Support CR initiatives development and execution.
- Develop and enhance marketing collaterals for distribution across multiple customer touch points.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to develop corporate and retail customer intelligence and insights.
- Perform market and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and areas for improvements.
- Develop marketing library of best-in-class integrated, digital and content marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute Corporate Responsibility programmes and activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Business, Marketing, Communications or Advertising.
- Outgoing personality, creative, resourceful and possess interpersonal and project management skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Possess basic understanding and keen interest in branding, digital, social and content marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm