BAE Systems is looking for talented Entry Level Engineers interested in a company and work environment in which technical excellence is highly valued. You will be an integrated team member collaborating with System, Hardware, and Test engineers in one or more of the phases of Project Planning, Design, Development, and Testing. These teams are dedicated to solving complex problems and developing creative technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
BAE offers a number of programs for entry level engineers. These potential placements include the Engineering Leadership Development Program, the Engineering Rotational Program, the VERGE program, and Direct Engineering positions. Each of these programs offer mentoring opportunities from experienced engineers, targeted technical training, and diverse technical assignments.
Products are primarily safety critical embedded systems such as flight control computers, engine controls computers, cabin systems, flight deck panels as well as hybrid-drive systems for ground vehicles.
- Electrical Design - Rotation opportunities exist in areas including analog design, digital design, HDL, electromagnetic interference, prototype development and failure analysis.
- Software Design – Rotation opportunities may include design, coding, integration and verification for software which may have to meet DO-178B/C standards.
- Mechanical Design – Rotations opportunities may include design and development of packaging modules or components, mechanical analyses, environmental testing, generating and reviewing drawings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer
- Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Engineering with a GPA > 2.5.
- Internship experience in the engineering field.
- Capacity and motivation for hard work.
- Desire to gain strong technical foundation.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
New York (United...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm