What you'll do
Do you love following the markets? Are you interested in evaluating risk and making real time decisions? Our Sales & Trading summer internship program offers the opportunity to be part of a leading business in sales and trading services, including research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, and commodity and equity businesses. Global Markets product coverage includes securities and derivative products in both the primary and secondary markets.
Our 10-week program includes one week of training followed by rotations in fixed income and/or equity markets, and exposure to different functions in sales, trading, origination, and structuring/quantitative analysis. As a summer intern, you will learn key fundamentals from pitching a stock to pricing a bond, assisting with sales, trading and hedging activities, while seeing firsthand how the market impacts your industry.
As a summer analyst your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with sales, trading, and hedging activities
- Helping to originate, structure, and model transactions
- Assisting in structuring, pricing, and executing trades
- Performing market and quantitative research analysis
- Assessing market trends and provide quantitative data for clients
- Handling day-to-day transaction needs, including reconciliation and clearing services
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm