Global Technology And Operations Program
At Bank of America, our Tech teams are at the forefront of leading-edge technology, leveraging on our people to develop and build innovations that continue to drive the success of the bank.
This year, we bring to you a virtual edition of Code to Connect, which will run in the month of July. We start off with a ‘Learning Series’ which will give you the basics of how we use Technology to solve for different real-life issues in the bank. There will also be mentoring sessions, where you will spend time with our assigned mentors, who will give you insights on how to approach the problem statement. All these will culminate in our ultimate Coding Challenge, where you will get to analyze a problem statement and submit your code to us.
Winners of the Coding Challenge stand to win attractive prizes!
- 12 July, 12pm to 1pm: Code to Connect Kick Off
- 13 July, 12pm to 2pm: Learning Series - Global Markets Operations Technology
- 14 July, 12pm to 2pm: Learning Series - Equities Technology
- 15 July, 12pm to 2pm: Learning Series - Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) Technology
- 19 July: Coding challenge will be released to shortlisted participants
- 22 and 26 July: Mentoring sessions
- 27 July, before 6pm: Submit code
- 30 July, 12pm to 1pm: Prize Presentation
*Learning Series are not mandatory, but are highly encouraged as we will be giving tips on how to approach the coding challenge.
If you are graduating in 2022 or 2023, and have a passion for coding and learning new things, click on the link below to register for the learning sessions and/or coding challenge. If you are shortlisted, we will contact you with more information.
Applications will close on 4 July 2021 (Sunday).
Event address / venue details
Shortlisted candidates will receive a confirmation email from us
July 12, 2021 12:00 PM HKT
- Job type:Event
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2021, 3:59 pm