What you'll do
The GBAM Wholesale Credit Summer Analyst Program is designed to offer you the opportunity to work within our credit business. Our business is broken into two core sectors, Corporates and Financial Institutions, with both sectors working on deal teams that include Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets and Sales & Trading. Assessing credit risk requires a deep understanding of a company's industry, competitive position, strategy and financial performance.
Our GLP business is responsible for driving improved performance of Global Corporate & Investment Banking’s loan exposure and capital, including pricing, profitability and returns, as well as utilization and allocation of the balance sheet across the business. Your responsibilities will vary depending on your placement; however during your 10 week program as a summer analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing industry and financial trends of clients in various industries in addition to our clients financial performance
- Working with Credit Officers/Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, formulate the loan structure and write credit approval memos
- Analyzing and updating pertinent data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit and appraisal statistics
- Assisting in the underwriting, credit risk analysis, negotiation, and closing of new transactions or existing transactions
- Spreading financial statements, assessing the client's compliance with financial covenants and confirming the accuracy of risk ratings
- Attending client meetings to develop a deeper understanding of the client's business, management team, and past and future performance
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:55 pm