What You Will Do
As a Summer Associate within Research, you will:
- Work closely with the team on various tasks including modeling/analysis, conducting primary research and attending internal/external client meetings.
- Have some responsibilities which are conducted regularly (daily, weekly, etc.) while others will be longer-term projects that will continue over the internship period.
Summer Associates are placed directly with a specific team throughout the internship. Group placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Associate. The groups span across country and industry, these include but not limited to (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Hong Kong.
- Autos, Industrials, Shipbuilding.
- Metals and Mining.
- Small caps.
- Telecom, Media and Technology.
- Financial services.
- Entertainment and gaming.
- Macro and quantitative analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year full time MBA Student.
- On track to receive a GPA 3.5/4 or above (2.1 degree or above - UK system).
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with change and able to adjust to changing demands and requirements.
- A strong team player and client focused.
- Demonstrates energy and drive.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to.
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm