BEA is committed to developing fresh talent and is pleased to announce participation in The Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”) and the banking industry to support fresh graduates in the banking sector. Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from local universities are welcome to apply.
The Banking Talent Programme offers six months of work opportunities to selected university graduates as well as industry-specific training. Apart from structured in-house training and practical on-the-job learning, participants will take part in a series of induction seminars and professional training courses organised by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (“HKIB”) and reputable industry practitioners.
Throughout the programme, they will acquire fundamental knowledge and practical frontline and back-office experience, become familiar with BEA’s workplace culture, expand their personal network and most importantly, establish a good foundation in the banking sector. Standout performers may be considered for permanent roles upon completion of the programme. Join BEA for a fruitful learning journey!
Programme Period - September 2021 to February 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- To enhance and modify internal-developed portfolio monitoring system (fine tune performance attribution analysis, hedge effectiveness, etc.).
- To generate daily portfolio performance report and identify causes for changes.
- To provide fresh ideas to enhance operations procedures.
- To maintain periodic reports & ad-hoc projects.
- To update on overnight market news and company earnings results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate in 2021 from local university, major in Computer Science, Information and System Engineering, Finance, Quantitative Finance or a related discipline.
- Basic knowledge in fixed income products and related accounting treatment would be an asset.
- Advanced programming knowledge is preferred.
- Mature and detail-oriented with excellent communication, writing skills and analytical skills.
- Well versed in the application of MS Excel & Access; basic knowledge of Bloomberg would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 6:00 pm