Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support - giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
Join the world of Banking:
Every day, corporations worldwide come to Barclays for our banking expertise. We help drive global commerce by providing comprehensive financial, advisory and capital-raising services. Our bankers advise on everything from mergers and acquisitions and privatizations to debt and equity financings and restructuring.
Want in? Join us as an analyst.
The Chance to make an Impact:
After several weeks of intensive training to start, you’ll join one of our industry, product or geographic groups and start working on live deals and business development projects right away. Within small deal teams, you’ll quickly play an important role on a variety of demanding assignments. You may work on:
- Financial analysis and modelling.
- Industry research.
- Business evaluation and strategic assessment.
- Business and idea generation.
- External and internal stakeholder communication.
What You Will Do
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders, peers and clients alike. What’s more, dedicated programme managers will support and advocate for you throughout the first several years of your career at Barclays, ensuring you develop the skills you need to succeed.
During your analyst years, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training designed to give you the knowledge you need when you need it.
- Receive detailed performance coaching and feedback.
- Have opportunities to expand your network and develop leadership skills.
Your role as a Banking analyst will provide you with the skills and experience needed for a successful career in the world of finance. We’ll also provide you a visible path to the necessary steps for promotion and the tools to get you there.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Successfully complete an undergraduate degree between December 2021 - June 2022.
Ideally, you would also have:
- A strong interest in business and finance, though no specific major is required.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Fluency in written Chinese and spoken Mandarin if applying the role in Hong Kong SAR.
- Course experience in accounting (strongly recommended).
- Resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm