Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support - giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
The Team that Protects our Business:
At Barclays, our reputation means everything. Our Compliance team is at the heart of our business, helping the Group confidently navigate all the laws and regulations that govern our industry – and enabling our success. This team defines, applies and advises on decision-making boundaries, empowering everyone at Barclays to continuously uphold our values and achieve our goals.
Sound like the place for you? Join us as an analyst.
What You Will Do
You’ll start out with intensive training, covering product and business knowledge as well as essential skills you’ll need for a successful start. Then you’ll begin the first of three eight-month long rotations, joining one of our teams. You’ll have the opportunity to rotate across our business-facing teams, supporting a particular business division, and our firmwide core teams, supporting the entire Group. Along the way you’ll build broad understanding of Compliance practices and procedures.
- Review policy breaches and escalations to identify themes and create recommendations to increase efficiency.
- Draft procedures for regulatory disclosures.
- Advising colleagues about regulation related to specific products and services.
- Helping maintain the barrier between private side and public side teams.
- Work closely with IT to represent Compliance requirements for new systems.
A place where you can thrive:
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders, peers and clients alike. What’s more, dedicated programme managers will support and advocate for you throughout the first two years of your career at Barclays.
During the analyst programme, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training designed to give you the knowledge you need when you need it.
- Receive detailed performance coaching and feedback.
- Have opportunities to expand your network and develop leadership skills.
As your official programme comes to a close, you’ll have a number of career options open to you, including placement into an exciting role right here at Barclays.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Unrestricted respective locations work authorization.
- Resourcefulness, leadership, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm