How to Apply
Who are we seeking?
Graduates with the following skills and qualities:
- Desire to work within a multinational environment
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Commitment to Summer Internship activities
We recruit graduates from all applicable disciplines, but we particularly welcome graduates of:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Information Systems (IS)
How to apply?
Please apply directly through our Summer Internship Job Posting, or search by Job Number 05892 on the BASF Asia Pacific Jobs & Careers page.
What happens next?
If your application is successful, the next steps are:
- Phone interview with Human Resources (1st round)
- Hiring Manager interview (2nd round)
When is the deadline?
Please take note of the application deadline, as well as the following important dates:
|April 12 :||Deadline for intern applications|
|April 17-19 :||Human Resources first-round interviews|
|April 22-26 :||Manager interviews *tentative dates*|
|June 10 & 24 :||Orientation|
|August 23 & 30 :||End of program presentations|
Who is eligible?
- Current full-time students (i.e. not yet graduated)
- Valid Hong Kong ID
- Ability to intern for a minimum 10 weeks, beginning in June