For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF’s regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong, overseeing over 18,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. BASF’s Hong Kong office houses regional business units (Monomers, Intermediates, Performance Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Coatings and Dispersions & Pigments) and regional functional units (Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Corporate Audit, Legal, Taxes & Insurance, Strategic Planning & Business Development, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Corporate Affairs). BASF also maintains the global headquarters of its Dispersions and Pigments business in Hong Kong.
BASF offers internship program in Hong Kong office throughout the year. The internship program will provide you the opportunities to explore the diverse business segments and gain meaningful work experience in an international environment.
Depending on job profile, you will work either independently or as part of a team on a project, your supervisor will be right by your side to answer any questions you may have, provide support and give you regular feedback on your work. We are always looking for talents from a wide variety of fields, and we welcome both local and international students with a passion to learn and grow to apply to us.
What You Will Do
- A rewarding internship journey with tasks and projects that enable you to transfer your theoretical skills to a real business environment.
- A glimpse of real business environment and how individual contributes to company success.
- Collaborative and multicultural atmosphere where you are an essential team player to support colleagues and managers in a wide range of projects and activities.
- Guidance, coaching and feedback from supervisors on performance which help you learn and shape your working style.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree or higher qualifications.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months' internship.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- A good team player with a high level of maturity and independence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm