BASF’s greatest strength is its people: it is our goal to form the best team by recruiting the best talent and providing our employees with first-class training and career development opportunities. For us, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance. Contribute your passion, creativity, and strengths to BASF - the world's leading chemical company.
What You Will Do
- Support in investment reporting activities and deliver the reports on a timely basis.
- Assist in building and creation of multiple financial KPI dashboards in Power BI.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for decision making and monitoring of cost savings (Operational Excellence).
- Support in planning & forecasting process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Finance, Controlling or of related discipline.
- Preferably with past internship experience in Business Intelligence, Information Systems or Information Analysis.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Advanced). Knowledgeable in Power BI or Tableau and SQL (preferably).
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proactive, attentive to details and analytical minded.
- Able to work independently and enjoy challenging exposure to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm