We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Operational Controlling team, you will be reporting to the Head of Global Operational Controlling, Dispersions & Pigments and support the team in dashboard development, reporting activities, financial analysis and others.
What You Will Do
- Develop dashboards based on financial information from Business Warehouse.
- Support in the project by SQL server setup and database design for backend infrastructure.
- Support data modelling in Alteryx or other ETL tools.
- Assist in report migration by using frontend tools.
- Support Controlling team in preparation of financial analysis and monthly data upload for forecasting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from May 2020.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Preferably with experience in Business Intelligence, Information Systems or Information Analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledge in Power View, Power Pivot or Power BI.
- Knowledge in data visualization tool such as Tableau and understanding of relational databases (e.g. SQL) is beneficial.
- Ability to think outside of the box and have an analytical mindset.
- Self-starter and able to work independently on assigned projects with limited supervision.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm