Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific (A-EDA) play an important role in our everyday lives. They are invisible high-performance components in many products. Dispersions Asia Pacific give essential properties to paints, paper, adhesives, fibers and construction materials.
Objectives of the Position
As part of the Regional Project & Business Controlling team, you will spearhead sound business analysis and project support for Asia Pacific Dispersions & Resins business
What you will do
- Design and execute data analysis, and provide insight for business steering discussion on topics related to pricing, revenue and margin, product portfolio, won/lost customers and etc
- Troubleshoot and provide training to support the start-up of Price and Margin Management system
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commit to at least 3-month full-time internship from June to September 2019
- Student of Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Data Analytics or related disciplines
- Previous experience or exposure in Finance and Controlling function and PowerBI will be a plus point
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
- In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Administration, Banking and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm