Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Care Chemicals Asia Pacific (A-EMA) offers a broad portfolio for hygiene, personal care, home care, industrial & institutional cleaning as well as technical applications. Care Chemicals is the leading supplier for cosmetics, detergents and cleaning industries. We operate production and development sites as well as sales offices in all regions.
Objectives of the Position
As part of the Consumer Insights & Digital Solutions team, you will work under the supervision of Vice Director and support the team in various marketing and analysis activities.
What you will do
- Identify and quantify consumer trend through myriad resources
- Assist in researching and analyzing data for quarterly bulletin release with involvement in copywriting
- Provide insights on brand categorization and positioning besides building the data structure for digital platform
- Support ad-hoc tasks related to consumer trend and digitalization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 3 to 6-month full-time internship from August 2019
- Students of Bachelor/Master's Degree in Biochemistry, Business Analytics, Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in verbal and written Chinese/Korean/Japanese is a plus point
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Knowledgeable and passionate about beauty industry and its trend
- Job type:Internships
Science, Business and Commerce, Data Science...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm