The Dispersions & Pigments division of BASF develops, produces and markets a range of high-quality pigments, resins, additives and polymer dispersions worldwide.
These raw materials are used in formulations for a number of industries, including coatings, construction, adhesives, printing and packaging, electronics and paper. With its comprehensive product portfolio and its extensive knowledge of the industry, the Dispersions & Pigments division offers its customers innovative and sustainable solutions and helps them advance their formulations.
As part of the Global Controlling & Strategy team, you will support the team for overall digital transformation of a global operating division
What you will do
- Support the overall digital transformation of a global operating division
- Create advanced financial dashboards and data visualizations based on multiple systems
- Help to transform data into valuable insights for the management team
- Perform ad hoc analysis for decision making and monitoring of cost savings
- Ensure data quality of critical systems
- Participating in a global redesign of the overall reporting environment
- Training end-users on how to use new dashboards and reports
- Support the cloud-migration of the global data infrastructure
- Help to build analytical tools and predictive models in Python (ML)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from June 2021.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Finance, Controlling or of related disciplines
- Preferably with past internship experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science or other related fields
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficient in advanced Power BI / Tableau and SQL Database; preferably with knowledge in Microsoft Azure, Tensorflow, R or Python programming
- Ability to think outside of the box and have analytical mindset
- Self-starter and able to work independently on assigned projects with limited supervision
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm