For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF’s regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong, overseeing over 18,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. BASF’s Hong Kong office houses regional business units (Monomers, Intermediates, Performance Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Coatings and Dispersions & Pigments) and regional functional units (Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Corporate Audit, Legal, Taxes & Insurance, Strategic Planning & Business Development, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Corporate Affairs). BASF also maintains the global headquarters of its Dispersions and Pigments business in Hong Kong.
Care Chemicals Asia Pacific (A-EMA) offers a broad portfolio for hygiene, personal care, home care, industrial & institutional cleaning as well as technical applications. Care Chemicals is the leading supplier for cosmetics, detergents and cleaning industries. We operate production and development sites as well as sales offices in all regions.
As part of the Consumer Insights & Digital Solution team, you will work under the supervision of Head, Consumer Insights & Digital Solution for Care Chemicals Asia Pacific and support the team in various marketing and analysis activities.
What You Will Do
- Identify and quantify consumer trend through myriad resources.
- Assist in researching and analyzing data for quarterly bulletin release with involvement in copywriting.
- Provide insights on brand categorization and positioning besides building the data structure for digital platform.
- Assist in digital tools’ UAT process, report and documentation.
- Support data consolidation from different data sources and perform data entry.
- Support any ad-hoc tasks related to consumer trend and digitalization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 3-month full-time internship from November 2019.
- Students of Bachelor/Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English. Proficiency in Chinese is a plus point.
- Having previous internship or commercial experience is advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the beauty industry and its trend.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm