Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Dispersions & Pigments offers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products.
What we offer
- Events including orientation, networking, lunch & learn with business leaders
- Monthly internship allowance
- Visa sponsorship for overseas students
What you will do
As part of the Operational Controlling team, you will be reporting to Vice Director, Global Operational Controlling, Dispersions & Pigments and support the team in reporting activities, analysis for decision-making, operational planning, etc.
- Support in reporting activities and deliver the reports on a timely basis
- Support dashboard creation or development by using business analytics/data visualization tools e.g. Tableau or Power BI to simplify data preparation, produce interactive visualization reports and drive ad hoc analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis for decision making
- Support in operational planning process
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from July 2018
- Students of Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Controlling or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel; knowledge in Power View, Power Pivot
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and expose to various tasks given
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th June 2018, 6:00 pm