We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Dispersions & Pigments offers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products.
Objectives of the Position - As part of the Operational Controlling team, you will be reporting to Vice Director, Global Operational Controlling, Dispersions & Pigments and support the team in developing dashboards, reporting activities, financial analysis and more
What you will do
- Develop dashboards based on financial information from Business Warehouse
- Support in project by setting up server, data model development and designing the database for backend infrastructure
- Support data model development and report migration
- Assist in reporting activities and deliver reports on a timely basis
- Support Controlling team in preparation of financial analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from August 2019
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel; knowledge in Power View, Power Pivot, Power BI
- Knowledge in data visualization tool such as Tableau and understanding of relational databases (e.g. SQL)
- Ability to think abstractly, data and information science-driven and have analytical mindset
- Self-starter and able to work independently on assigned projects with limited supervision
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 6:00 pm