At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Performance and Formulation Additives focus on serving customers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products.
As part of the diverse Global Strategic Marketing Additives team, consisting of 13 members located all over the globe, you will be reporting to Head of Global Strategic Marketing, Additives and support the team in multiple strategic projects such as: capital investments / divestures, industry strategies, R&D / launch efficiency, as well as ad hoc business analysis, competitor benchmarking and market research tasks. You will also act as an internal consultant to the global team on multiple topics.
What you will do
- Support & drive business analysis & strategic rationale for global investments / divesture projects
- Analyze global & regional business performance to identify gaps towards results for current year
- Drive / lead market research, competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Support & drive digitalization initiatives such as pricing, website development
- Conduct financial analysis to monitor top line and fixed cost development
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 6–9-month full-time internship from Nov/Dec 2021
- Students of Bachelor/Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Chemistry or related disciplines
- Having previous internship experience in marketing / strategy is added advantage
- Having international experience is a plus point
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint; knowledge in Power BI is beneficial
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and expose to various tasks given
- High proficiency in oral and written English, other languages is a plus point
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm