We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Strategic Marketing team, you will be reporting to Leadr Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Additives and support the team in defining the long-term vision for the business unit and act as an internal strategy consultant on any strategic topics.
What You Will Do
- Support the Global Head on specific projects.
- Analyze global & regional business performance to identify gaps towards results for current year.
- Work on current market data, perform market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Evaluate and support the review and monitoring of digital activities implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 6-month full-time internship from July 2020.
- Students of Bachelor/Master's Degree in Business Administration, Chemistry, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Having previous internship experience in a relevant field is a plus point.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint; knowledge in Power BI is beneficial.
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and expose to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm