At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Dispersions & Pigments offers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products.
The role of the Global Strategy Team is to support the top management in defining long term vision and strategy for respective strategic business units, identify organic and inorganic opportunities to grow revenues across or beyond the current portfolio, and act as an internal strategy consultant on any strategic topics that may require clarification at top management level
What You Will Do
- Contribute to the discussions & decisions of the Global Strategy team which translates into decision-making of top management.
- Analyze global business performance to identify gaps towards strategy path.
- Work on current market data, market analysis & competitive analysis.
- Evaluate and support the review and monitoring of strategy implementation.
- Support regional marketing with evaluations on strategic deep dives for Asia, Americas and Europe.
- Produce desk research to support growth initiatives and M&A evaluations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from August 2020.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint & Excel) and preferably Power BI.
- Ability to understand matric structure and solve complex issues.
- Excellent analytical skills: Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm