Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
The role of the Global Strategy Team is to support the top management in defining long term vision and strategy for respective strategic business units, identify organic and inorganic opportunities to grow revenues across or beyond the current portfolio, and act as an internal strategy consultant on any strategic topics that may require clarification at top management level.
What you will do
- Contribute to the discussions & decisions of the Global Strategy team which translates into decision-making of top management
- Analyze global business performance to identify gaps towards strategy path
- Work on current market data, market analysis & competitive analysis
- Evaluate and support the review and monitoring of strategy implementation
- Support regional marketing with evaluations on strategic deep dives for Asia, Americas and Europe
- Produce desk research to support growth initiatives and M&A evaluations
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from September 2019
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or of related discipline
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Ability to understand matric structure and solve complex issues
- Excellent analytical skills; Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm