We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
The Coatings division of BASF is a global expert in the development, production and marketing of innovative and sustainable automotive OEM and refinish coatings, decorative paints as well as applied surface treatments for metal, plastic and glass substrates in a wide range of industries. The portfolio is completed by the “Innovation Beyond Paint” program which aims at developing new markets and businesses. We create advanced performance solutions and drive performance, design and new applications to meet our partners’ needs all over the world. BASF shares skills, knowledge and resources of interdisciplinary and global teams for the benefit of customers by operating a collaborative network of sites in Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific. In 2019, the Coatings division achieved global sales of about €3.75 billion.
As part of the Regional Human Resources Team, you will be reporting to the Lead Manager and mainly support the team in various human resources’ projects.
What You Will Do
Support in various Regional Human Resources’ projects such as:
- Career Development Framework.
- Specialist Development Framework.
- Succession Planning Management.
- Mentoring Program Management.
- Training Program Coordination / Management.
- HR Data Analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ideally commit to - a. 3-month full-time internship from July to August 2020; and b. 9-month part-time internship (20 hours per week) from September 2020 to May 2021.
- Students of Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in Bachelor Administration, Human Resources or of related discipline.
- Preferably with past internship experience / project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proactive, attentive to details and independent.
- Able to work independently and enjoy challenging exposure to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm