We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF’s regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong, overseeing over 18,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. BASF’s Hong Kong office houses regional business units (Monomers, Intermediates, Performance Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Coatings and Dispersions & Pigments) and regional functional units (Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Corporate Audit, Legal, Taxes & Insurance, Strategic Planning & Business Development, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Corporate Affairs). BASF also maintains the global headquarters of its Dispersions and Pigments business in Hong Kong.
Dispersions & Pigments offers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products. Objectives of the Position As part of the Team, you will be reporting to Head of Investment Planning, Dispersions & Pigments and support the team in reporting activities, analysis for decision-making, forecasting, planning and others.
What you will do
- Support in investment reporting activities and deliver the reports on a timely basis
- Support in building and creation of multiple financial KPI dashboards in Power BI
- Perform ad hoc analysis for decision making and monitoring of cost savings (Operational Excellence)
- Support in planning & forecasting process
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from January 2020
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Controlling or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledgeable in Power View, Power Pivot and Tableau
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and enjoy challenging exposure to various tasks given
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm