At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments - Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific (A-EDA) play an important role in our everyday lives. They are invisible high-performance components in many products. Dispersions Asia Pacific give essential properties to paints, paper, adhesives, fibers and construction materials.
Objectives of the Position:
Develop virtual learning content & learning package for functional / commercial teams for the region. Position is seen an entry position for Asian talent for ED commercial / functional positions.
What You Will Do
- Work with the business and functional teams to create learning content & learning package – incl. content consolidation, editing, video recording & editing.
- Consult domain expertise regarding the content creation – how to create bite-size, digestible, fun, and interactive learning modules. Work with the subject matter experts to convert the content into an actual learning content & package while fulfilling the training goals & objectives.
- Explore ideal tools and resources to package, communicate and marketing the “A-EDA Academy” – incl. intranet page creation, video channel creation, communication materials, manager, and employee guides.
- Serve as program coordinator for Technical Sales Program – handle learners’ enquiries, facilitate class sessions and questions, assessment, and post-program analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Undergraduate Year 4 or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Commitment to a 5-6 month part-time / full time internship from March 2021 onwards.
- Keen interest in applying chemical knowledge to your everyday lives and exploring how does chemical business run in Asia Pacific.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin / Chinese languages will be a plus.
- Proficiency in video editing tools (e.g., Camtasia or equivalent) and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Team, MS Stream, MS Form).
- Comfortable and confident with working in an intercultural environment.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm