As part of the Management Consulting team, you will be reporting to the Head of Management Consulting Asia Pacific and support the team in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects for the Asia Pacific region. You will learn how to collect, analyse, structure and visually present complex input with the objective to realize organizational or commercial changes.
What You Will Do
- Understand BASF organization, management consulting and work processes.
- Support project teams on desktop research from internal resources, data analysis, consolidation of findings and visual presentation for the assigned management consulting project(s).
- Prepare, coordinate, and support conducting workshops with internal client organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Commitment to a minimum of 3-month full-time internship from June 2020.
- Previous experience in consulting or project management is a plus.
- High proficiency in oral and written English is a must. Proficiency in one Asian language, preferably Chinese, is considered an advantage.
- Ability to solve complex issues and being hypothesis driven.
- Being a team player and contributing with thoughts and ideas to client solutions.
- Able to communicate complex topics in a concise and structured manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm