For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF’s regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong, overseeing over 18,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. BASF’s Hong Kong office houses regional business units (Monomers, Intermediates, Performance Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Coatings and Dispersions & Pigments) and regional functional units (Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Corporate Audit, Legal, Taxes & Insurance, Strategic Planning & Business Development, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Corporate Affairs). BASF also maintains the global headquarters of its Dispersions and Pigments business in Hong Kong.
Coatings Solutions Asia Pacific develops, produces and markets a high-quality range of innovative automotive OEM coatings, automotive refinish coatings, industrial coatings as well as decorative paints. They are passionate and committed to supporting customers with the best-in-class coatings solutions, technologies and services in this fast-developing region.
As part of the Marketing & Business Development team, you will be reporting to the Lead Manager of Marketing & Business Development, Automotive Coatings Asia Pacific and support the team in market intelligence activities.
What You Will Do
- Support marketing intelligence activities such as preparation of market reports and competitor analysis.
- Support Product Management with data consolidation and report preparation besides supporting Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Develop marketing materials for product layers of automotive coatings.
- Contribute to the development of database to improve efficiency for data analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from January 2020.
- Students of Master's Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Good analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm